Host a "What Do You Consider Lethal" presentation.
Reckless and distracted driving is the #1 killer of teens in America. The "What Do You Consider Lethal?" educational program is an easy-to-use, free program for teachers, safety educators, law enforcement, students, and concerned citizens to implement in their communities aimed at reducing these preventable deaths. "What Do You Consider Lethal?" is high-energy and interactive, bringing the facts about reckless and distracted driving to teens using innovative videos, materials, and curriculum and encourages teens to take the lead in peer-to-peer messaging.
1. Visit the Impact Teen Driver's website to learn more about their programs and for information on how to bring the "What Do You Consider Lethal?" presentation to your school.
To Get Your Points:
1. Capture photo and/or video footage of your "What is Lethal?" presentation.
2. Click "Submit Your Points."
3. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
4. Upload your photos and video along with a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
**Note -- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**