Host an "Impact Teen Drivers" presentation for students at your high school - VIRTUALLY
Impact Teen Drivers leads engaging presentations and assemblies in schools based on the “What Do You Consider Lethal?” campaign, made possible in Ohio by NJM Insurance.
This is an EVIDENCE BASED program that engages, educates and empowers teens and their influencers to save lives by encouraging good decisions behind the wheel!
To Complete the Activity:
Contact the Impact Teen Drivers Ohio Education Project Manager to schedule a virtual presentation: Kate Segraves; firstname.lastname@example.org; (740) 507-1138
For Additional Bonus Points: (Submit separately as BONUS POINTS)
- Partner with local law enforcement or School Resource Officers! 100 BONUS POINTS
- Meet affected family members willing to share their own first-hand experience of the deadly consequences of reckless and distracted driving. 200 BONUS POINTS
- Make an impact in your community beyond high school! 200 BONUS POINTS
- Set up a Lead the Leaders presentation where you learn how to facilitate positive community outreach! 300 BONUS POINTS
To Get Your Points:
- Complete the activity as described above.
- Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
- Enter the name and email of the submitter
- Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Multiple individual classroom presentations or school assemblies will only be approved as one submission
- Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites