Survey seat belt usage by students leaving the school parking lot(s)
- Coordinate with the SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator for supplies and share data with the Delaware Public Health District
- Conduct Observationl Seat Belt Usage surveys both in the fall and spring semesters.
- Announce the percentage of those using safety belts sometime during the school day and encourage students and staff to help improve the numbers.
- Display and publish your charted results for the student body annually.
- SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator
- Observers – student volunteers
- Survey Forms (provided by SAFE Coalition)
- Clipboards, pens (provided by SAFE Coalition)
- Have photos ready with students completing the activity.
- Include any additional supporting documentation.
- Click “Submit Points" and follow the instructions.
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator