SAFE “Selfies” for Teen Driver Safety
This activity is great as part of a spirit week, during lunch periods and study halls, or any appropriate event.
To Complete the Activity:
- Create a board or window of some sort, displaying a safe message for teen drivers.
- Provide "props" for students to use in their SAFE "Selfies".
- Make sure that the frame or white board message is included in all SAFE "Selfies" with the teen driver safety message.
- Encourage students to take photos with their phones and share them via various social media platforms using #SAFEteendrivers.
- Post a sign with social media handles of school, staff and local agencies to boost social media reach.
- The SAFE Delaware County Coalition has a photo booth background and props that can be borrowed. Contact: SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator, Jackie Bain firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-203-2083
- Have photos ready with students completing the activity.
- Include any additional supporting documentation.
- Click “Submit Points" and follow the instructions.
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator