Complete the ONLINE Ohio Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL) Module through Impact Teen Drivers (Individual Student Participation)
Impact Teen Drivers leads engaging presentations and assemblies in schools based on the “What Do You Consider Lethal?” campaign, made possible in Ohio by NJM Insurance.
This is an EVIDENCE BASED program that engages, educates and empowers teens and their influencers to save lives by encouraging good decisions behind the wheel!
To Complete the Activity:
- Go to impactteendrivers.org/ohio
- Under Teen Interactive Modules - Click the Ohio - Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL) Parent-Teen Module
- Submit the pre-survey
- Complete the module with accompanying quiz
- Submit the questionnaire/post-survey
- Send completion confirmation email to yourself and save
To Get Your Points:
- Complete the activity as described above.
- Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
- Enter the name and email of the submitter
- Upload a screenshot or photo (completion email confirmation) showing that you have completed the module and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Multiple individual classroom presentations or school assemblies will only be approved as one submission
- Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Questions? Contact Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator jbain@DelawareHealth.org or 740-203-2083