Photograph students with both the "Buckle Up America" sign and the "Don't Drive Distracted" signs installed in your school's public parking areas.
This activity may earn 25 points each time a different student group photo is submitted.
To Complete this activity:
- Install both the metal "Buckle Up America" sign and "Don't Drive Distracted" sign in your school's public parking areas.
- If your school has not received signs in the past than contact Jackie Bain at firstname.lastname@example.org to request them.
- Take photo(s) of students with both signs that demonstrate their role in creating awareness (Ex: students posing next to/under the sign).
- The signs must be installed in the photo with students to be approved.
- This activity may be submitted for points each time a different group of students submits a photo.
- Have photos ready with students completing the activity.
- Include any additional supporting documentation.
- Click “Submit Points" and follow the instructions.
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator