Use these tools with students to simulate alcohol/drug impairment deliver a memorable experience about alcohol/drug misuse and abuse.
The SAFE Delaware County Coalition has a complete "Fatal Vision" Kit that is avaible for use by Delaware County High Schools.
Contact: SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator, Jackie Bain email@example.com or740-203-2083
- Complete the activity as described above.
- Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
- Enter the name and email of the submitter
- Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Multiple individual classroom presentations or school assemblies will only be approved as one submission
- Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Questions? Contact Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator at jbain@DelawareHealth.org