Host the Delaware County Prosecutor, Melissa Schiffel, to speak on any number of topics related to crimes involving and effecting 17 to 18 year olds students.
To Complete the Activity:
- Contact Prosecutor Schiffel, Delaware County Prosecutor's Office, 145 North Union St., 3rd Floor, P.O. Box 8006, Delaware, OH 43015; 740-833-2690; email@example.com
- Examples of topics include impaired driving, underage drinking, prom safety, sexual assault, bullying, the law in general and a law career.
- Other topics maybe requested as needed.
- Classroom, parent, staff presentations are available.
- Any size group is appropriate.
- Presentataions may be in-person or virtual.
To Get Your Points:
- Complete the activity as described above.
- Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
- Enter the name and email of the submitter
- Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Multiple individual classroom presentations or school assemblies will only be approved as one submission
- Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Questions? Contact Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator jbain@DelawareHealth.org or 740-203-2083