Pick a day or week to promote seat belt use at your school by showing the SAFE Delaware County Coalition's “Click It Or Ticket-Click It To Live” PSA Videos to students at your school.
To Complete the Activity:
- The videos can be downloaded from the Delaware General Health District at https://delawarehealth.org/click-it-to-live/.
- The PSA is actually made up of seven short videos, each featuring a driver in Delaware County who experienced various outcomes from not wearing a seat belt during a crash.
- These videos can be shared together in the classroom or as a part of morning announcements or lunch periods if your school has that capability.
- If you decide to create your own Click It To Live PSA after that then you may submit that for an addition 300 points.
To Get Your Points:
- Complete the activity as described above.
- Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
- Enter the name and email of the submitter
- Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Multiple individual classroom presentations or school assemblies will only be approved as one submission
- Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Questions? Contact Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator jbain@DelawareHealth.org or 740-203-2083