Have your school offer "Too Good for Drugs and Too Good for Violence Social Perspectives -High School"
This program builds on the prevention concepts of "Too Good" beginning in Kindergarten incorporating real-world challenges teens face in high school and beyond.
The program explores practical guidance for understanding dating and relationships, violence and conflict, underage drinking, substance abuse, and healthy friendships.
Lessons further enhance skills for responsible decision-making, effective communication, media literacy, and conflict resolution.
Too Good for Drugs and Too Good for Violence Social Perspectives are evidence-based, skill building programs designed to mitigate risk factors and build the basis for a safe, supportive, and respectful learning environment.
Katie Grandstaff, Prevention Coordinator 740-369-6811 phone or email@example.com to schedule Prevention Education Classes
To Get Your Points:
1. Click "Submit Your Points" at this website.
2. Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY:
- Tell us about the activity you completed: Describe the activity that was completed including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo.
- Select your high school
- Select the activity completed.
- If you don't know, leave this field blank and we'll do our best to sort it for you!
- If this event may fall in to more than one activity you may select only one.
- If this activity does not fit any activity listed then submit it for “BONUS POINTS”
- Enter your email & name to identify yourself as the submitter.
- What documentation do you have?
- Students must be included in ALL documentation.
- Upload your school's photo(s), video or other documentation of students involved in the activity.
- Please upload photo(s) right-side-up.
- Attachments to add a file Enter a YouTube URL to submit a video
- Verify that all individuals pictured have read and agree to the photo release.
- Verify that you are over the age of 16 - OR - I am under the age of 16 and I have completed the Parental Consent Form
- Rate this activity
- Include the number of students engaged by this activity
3. Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
4. Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites