Use a prize wheel to ask questions to students promoting teen driver safety.
How to complete this activity:
- Recruit student volunteers to run the game.
- This is an activity that can be added to a larger all-school event or alone during lunch periods or class.
- Borrow the prize wheel for AAA Ohio Auto Club or the SAFE Delaware County Coalition
Kellie O'Riorden ,AAA Ohio Auto Club, Traffic Safety Manager
Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator
To Get Your Points:
- Complete the activity as described above.
- Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
- Enter the name and email of the submitter
- Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Multiple individual classroom presentations or school assemblies will only be approved as one submission
- Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites