“Make the Right Choice” DVD classroom Program
This is a teacher-led classroom activity.
The "Make the Right Choice” DVD from Premier Health’s Drive Alive Program is an opportunity for you to vividly show your students the outcomes of choices and thereby encourage them to make the right ones.
The DVD shows specific driving situations when teenagers are called upon to make a choice.
What makes for a powerful impact is seeing the various outcomes which occur from choices made.
Because the DVD is interactive, your students get involved in decisions and see the immediate consequences. Discussions are easier to generate when students are asked their opinions.
The Teachers Guide and DVD are available from your high school’s School Resource Officer.
The Teacher’s Guide includes:
- Step-by-step instructions for using the DVD programs
- Suggestions for using the DVD to its maximum effect
- Other information, including important statistics particular to students
- Suggestions for other classroom discussions
To Get Your Points:
1. One of your teachers utilizes the “Make The Right Choice DVD Program”
2. Take a photo of students participating in the program.
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter, and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
5. Upload your school's photo and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
6. Include the number of students engaged with this activity.