REQUIRED ACTIVITY: Recieve a "STAY ALIVE! don't TXT & drive" banner to hang up and promote safe driving behaviors in your school!
This "STAY ALIVE! don't TXT & drive" banner is sponsored by the Ohio Traffic Safety Office and the National Highway Safety Administration.
1. To request banner(s) contact Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator,
2. Make arrangements for Jackie to deliver materials.
To Get Your Points:
1. Post a "STAY ALIVE! don't TXT & drive" banner in a high school common area (Ex: Cafeteria, lobby, and athletic venue).
2. Take a photo of students with the banner that demonstrates its role in creating awareness
(Ex: Students posing next to/under the banner).
3. Click "Submit Your Points" on this website.
5. Enter the name of the submitter, and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
6. Include the number of students who were involved in this activity.
6. Upload your school's photo and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
**Note - Schools that have already submitted points in previous years for this activity must take new photos with the banner and submit these pictures to earn points again this year.