Promote the Create Real Impact Contest at your school.
Contest Opens: 8/01/19 4:00 PM PST
Contest Closes: 10/05/19 6:00 PM PST
Online Voting Opens: 10/06/19 6:01 PM PST
Online Voting Closes: 10/11/19 6:00 PM PST
Grants for students, high schools, and a school sports team!
Our biannual Create Real Impact contest is open for the Fall 2019 contest.
We created Create Real Impact to ask young people, ages 14-22, to show how they would talk about the number one killer of young people in America.
Students enter to win educational grants by showcasing art, music, video and creative writing to solve the problem of reckless and distracted driving.
- Four Top Online Vote Getter Grants of $500, one in each category-art, music, video, and creative writing
- Four Grand Prize Individual Education Grants of $1500, one in each category -art, music, video, and creative writing
- One Spanish Language Winner Educational Grant of $1500, only eligible in the art and video categories
School & Team Prizes
- One Sports Team Grant of $1500,only eligible in the video category for high school sports teams
- Three Top School Awards of $1000 for the schools with the most entries, minimum of 25 entries
Since one portion of this two-part judging process is online voting, the use of social media becomes a valuable promotional tool.
Teens promote their entries on their favorite social media sites in the process.
It’s simple: Make it. Submit it. Promote it.
The school must promote student contest participation- both with students submitting entries AND online voting by students.
Submit a photo with students promoting the Create Real Impact Contest.
Promote voting for entries with your student body.
300 points will be awarded for all school promotion
Individual student entries may be submitted at the "Student Participation: Create Real Impact" activity on this website.
To Get Your Points:
1. Click "Submit Your Points" at this website.
2. Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY:
- Tell us about the activity you completed: Describe the activity that was completed including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo.
- Select your high school
- Select the activity completed.
- If you don't know, leave this field blank and we'll do our best to sort it for you!
- If this event may fall in to more than one activity you may select only one.
- If this activity does not fit any activity listed then submit it for “BONUS POINTS”
- Enter your email & name to identify yourself as the submitter.
- What documentation do you have?
- Students must be included in ALL documentation.
- Upload your school's photo(s), video or other documentation of students involved in the activity.
- Please upload photo(s) right-side-up.
- Attachments to add a file Enter a YouTube URL to submit a video
- Verify that all individuals pictured have read and agree to the photo release.
- Verify that you are over the age of 16 - OR - I am under the age of 16 and I have completed the Parental Consent Form
- Rate this activity
- Include the number of students engaged by this activity
3. Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
4. Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites