Four entry Categories:
1. Video: 60 seconds in length or shorter and uploaded to YouTube.
2. Creative Writing: 100 words minimum, 600 words maximum.
3. Art: Original work in any medium uploaded directly or as a picture to the site.
4. Music: 90 seconds in length or shorter, original piece of music of any style.
Multiple Ways to Win in each Category:
1. Top Judges Pick (1 per category) Judges determine the grand prize winners based on the effectiveness of messaging, concept/idea, and creativity. $1500 educational grants accordingly.
2. The top three high schools with the most entries each receive $1000 as well. (25 entries minimum)
3. The top online vote-getter in each category will also each win a $500 educational grant.
Since one portion of this two-part judging process is online voting, the use of social media becomes a valuable promotional tool.
Teens promote their entries on their favorite social media sites in the process.
It’s simple: Make it. Submit it. Promote it.
To Get Your Points:
- An individual student may earn 100 points for each entry submitted to the Fall Create Real Impact Contest.
- Student must observe all rules and instructions and submit entry at https://createrealimpact.com/how-to-enter/
- Click "Submit Your Points" on this website.
- Enter the name of the submitter, and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
- Include the number of students who were involved in this activity.
- Upload a photo of the student with their entry and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
**Notes - Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!