PROMOTE student participation at you school for AAA Teens' Night at the Garage!
Direct students to the INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPATION: AAA Teens' Night at the Garage to submit additional points.
Event Date: Tuesday, September 24
Time: 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Location: AAA Car Care Plus Powell, 8868 Moreland St., Powell, OH 43065
Space for this event is very limited, so register today!
- Just download and complete the registration form on this event page, then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You’ll receive a reply confirming that we’re expecting you.
Teen’s Night at the Garage!
Students getting their driver’s license involves learning new skills, driving a car involves learning how to take care of it.
Proper car maintenance is essential to keeping them safe on the road, avoiding breakdowns and saving money over the long haul.
AAA’s high school vehicle maintenance inspection (VMI) program has revealed that a large percentage of cars driven routinely by teens have issues that can impact the safety and longevity of the vehicle.
In 2018, more than 84% of the vehicles inspected at high schools in Delaware County had at least one problem that needed attention!
That’s why AAA Car Care Plus repair facilities and SAFE Delaware County Coalition have partnered to offer Teens’ Night at the Garage.
This fun and informative event is designed to help educate teens and parents on the basics of vehicle maintenance.
You’ll get an overview of important vehicle maintenance items, plus learn how to check oil levels, tire pressure and more with hands-on time in the garage.
AAA’s experienced technicians will be happy to answer students' vehicle-related questions during the session.
The event is free and includes food and giveaways!
Time is short for this opportunity!
Take a photoshowing that your school is promoting this event to your students. The photo must include students.
Flyers and registration forms are available to download from this site.
Distribute and post these items where students will see them.
Make parents aware via newsletters, etc.
To Get Your Points:
1. Click "Submit Your Points" at this website.
2. Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY:
- Tell us about the activity you completed: Describe the activity that was completed including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo.
- Select your high school
- Select the activity completed.
- If you don't know, leave this field blank and we'll do our best to sort it for you!
- If this event may fall in to more than one activity you may select only one.
- If this activity does not fit any activity listed then submit it for “BONUS POINTS”
- Enter your email & name to identify yourself as the submitter.
- What documentation do you have?
- Students must be included in ALL documentation.
- Upload your school's photo(s), video or other documentation of students involved in the activity.
- Please upload photo(s) right-side-up.
- Attachments to add a file Enter a YouTube URL to submit a video
- Verify that all individuals pictured have read and agree to the photo release.
- Verify that you are over the age of 16 - OR - I am under the age of 16 and I have completed the Parental Consent Form
- Rate this activity
- Include the number of students engaged by this activity
3. Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
4. Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites