This activity is great as part of a spirit week, during lunch periods and study halls, or any appropriate event.
1. Create a board or window of some sort displaying a safe message for teen drivers.
2. Encourage student to take photos with their phones and share them via various social media platforms using #SAFEteendrivers
3. The SAFE Delaware County Coalition has a photo booth background and props that can be borrowed.
Contact Jackie Bain, SAFE Coalition coordinator at email@example.com or 740-203-208 for more information.
To Get Your Points:
1. Take photos of students participating in the "Selfie Booth"
2. Click "Submit Your Points."
3. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county and school.
4. Upload your photos and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
**Note -- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**