This activity is great as part of a spirit week, during lunch periods and study halls, or any appropriate event.
- Create a board or window of some sort, displaying a safe message for teen drivers.
- Provide "props" for students to use in their SAFE "Selfies"
- Make sure that the frame or white board message is included in all SAFE "Selfies"with the teen driver safety message
- Encourage student to take photos with their phones and share them via various social media platforms using #SAFEteendrivers
- The SAFE Delaware County Coalition has a photo booth background and props that can be borrowed.
To borrow SAFE "Selfie" Booth supplies or schedule assistance, contact:
Jackie Bain, SAFE Coalition coordinator at email@example.com or 740-203-208
To Get Your Points:
- Have student host a SAFE "Selfie" Booth to promote teen driver safety among their peers.
- Take photos of students participating in the SAFE "Selfies" activity.
- Click "Submit Your Points" on this website.
- Enter the name of the submitter, and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
- Include the number of students who were involved in this activity.
- Upload your school's photo and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo.
**Notes - Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!