Recieve a "STAY ALIVE! don't TXT & drive" banner to hang up and promote safe driving behaviors in your school!
This "STAY ALIVE! don't TXT & drive" banner is sponsored by the Ohio Traffic Safety Office and the National Highway Safety Administration.
1. To request banner(s) contact Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator,
2. Make arrangements for Jackie to deliver materials.
To Get Your Points:
1. Post a "STAY ALIVE! don't TXT & drive" banner in a high school common area (Ex: Cafeteria, lobby, and athletic venue).
2. Take a photo of students with the banner that demonstrates its role in creating awareness
(Ex: Students posing next to/under the banner).
3. Click "Submit Your Points" at this website.
4. Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY.
Tell us about the activity you completed:
Describe the activity that was completed including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo.
School: Select your high school
Which Activity did you complete? Select the activity completed.
If you don't know, leave this field blank and we'll do our best to sort it for you!
If this event may fall in to more than one activity you may select only one
If this activity does not fit any activity listed then submit it for “BONUS POINTS”
Your Email: Enter your email
Your name: Enter to identify yourself as the submitter.
What documentation do you have?
Students must be included in ALL documentation.
Upload your school's photo(s), video or other documentation of students involved in the activity.
Please upload photo(s) right-side-up.
Attachments to add a file
Enter a YouTube URL to submit a video
All individuals pictured have read and agree to the photo release.
I am over the age of 16
I am under the age of 16 and I have completed the Parental Consent Form
How would you rate this activity?
How many students were engaged by this activity?
5. Share photos and video to school social media sites
*Note -This activity is required every new academic year
*Note - Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
*Note- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously,
but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!