Photograph students with both the "Buckle Up America" sign and the "Don't Drive Distracted" signs installed in your school's public parking areas.
21% of teen drivers (age 15-19) involved in fatal crashes were distracted by the use of cell phones.
-National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Install both the metal "Buckle Up America" sign and "Don't Drive Distracted" sign in your school's public parking areas.
- If your school has not received signs in the past than contact Jackie Bain at email@example.com to request them.
- Take photo(s) of students with both signs that demonstrate their role in creating awareness (Ex: students posing next to/under the sign).
- The signs must be installed in the photo with students to be approved.
To Get Your Points:
1. Click "Submit Your Points" at this website.
2. Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY.
Tell us about the activity you completed:
Describe the activity that was completed
including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo.
School: Select your high school
Which Activity did you complete? Select the activity completed.
If you don't know, leave this field blank and we'll do our best to sort it for you!
If this event may fall in to more than one activity you may select only one
If this activity does not fit any activity listed then submit it for “BONUS POINTS”
Your Email: Enter your email
Your name: Enter to identify yourself as the submitter.
What documentation do you have?
Students must be included in ALL documentation.
Upload your school's photo(s), video or other documentation of students involved in the activity.
Please upload photo(s) right-side-up.
Attachments to add a file
Enter a YouTube URL to submit a video
All individuals pictured have read and agree to the photo release.
I am over the age of 16
I am under the age of 16 and I have completed the Parental Consent Form
How would you rate this activity?