ENTER THE 2023 RED RIBBON THEME CONTEST TODAY
Send us your ideas for the 2023 Red Ribbon Theme Contest today for a chance to win $500 in Red Ribbon Theme Merchandise in 2023.
- Entries must be received by December 4, 2022 at 11:59pm (EST), via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail to National Family Partnership, 2490 Coral Way, #303 , Miami, FL 33145.
- Please include your name, school, telephone number and email address. Winners will be announced on or before February 4th, 2023.
- All entries become property of the National Family Partnership.
- Note: NFP reserves the right to select the theme or design from one submission and match it with another submitted theme or design. In that case, there will be two contest winners.
- Entries can include a unique design or double-looped Red Ribbon but artwork is not required. (See Red Ribbon logo for sample image available here: www.redribbon.org/downloads)
To Get Your Points:
- Complete the activity as described above.
- Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
- Enter the name and email of the submitter
- Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Multiple individual classroom presentations or school assemblies will only be approved as one submission
- Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Questions? Contact Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator jbain@DelawareHealth.org or 740-203-2083