SIGN THE PLEDGE
Take the National Red Ribbon Campaign Pledge now and be a part of the creation of a drug free America.
- I pledge to grow up safe, healthy and drug free by:
- Understanding the dangers of drug use and abuse.
- Respecting myself and being drug free.
- Spreading the word to family and friends about the importance of being healthy and drug free.
To Complete the Activity:
- Visit https://www.redribbon.org/pledge to complete the form and SIGN THE PLEDGE
- Set up a station with a computer for students to sign the online pledge.
- Share the information with parents to do the same
To Get Your Points:
- Complete the activity as described above.
- Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
- Enter the name and email of the submitter
- Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Multiple individual classroom presentations or school assemblies will only be approved as one submission
- Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Questions? Contact Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator jbain@DelawareHealth.org or 740-203-2083