Promote participation in the Reduce Teen Crashes program with students, staff and parents.
To Complete the Activity:
This activity may be submitted for points each time a promotion activity is completed.
Examples may include:
- displaying brochures, QR code, signs, posters, flyers
- sharing QR codes and information by email
- meetings with students, staff or parents.
- Attaching the QR code to parking permits
To Get Your Points:
- Complete the activity as described above.
- Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
- Enter the name and email of the submitter
- Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Multiple individual classroom presentations or school assemblies will only be approved as one submission
- Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Questions? Contact Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator jbain@DelawareHealth.org or 740-203-2083