Implement any National Road Safety Foundation programs or activities to create teen driver safety awareness at your school.
Looking for resources to build an awareness campaign, speak to a loved one or to do a class project?
Look no further. It’s all here at Visit http://www.nrsf.org/
All programs can be downloaded or viewed from this site.
If you want to receive actual copies, go to the “All Programs” link to place your order.
NRSF materials are FREE of charge and tool kits include
- DVD’s of safe driving films
- a CD-ROM of accommodating Power Point Presentations
- Discussion Guides with group activities and additional information for learning purposes.
To Get your Points:
- Visit http://www.nrsf.org/
- Use any resource from the NRSF with students at your high school.
- It could be class presentations, assemblies, announcements, posters, videos, etc.
- Submit photos of students at http://reduceohcrashes.com/submit demonstarting how the NRSF resource involved students.
- Explain how the resource was used in the comments