Bring Maria’s Message to your school
Dom Tiberi is on a mission to create a new generation of defensive, not distracted, drivers.
That's why Dom is committed to take Maria's Message to as many young drivers as he can.
His Maria's Message presentation is primarily designed for High School audiences.
Dom gives the students the parent's perspective and encourages them to take the Maria's Message pledge to be safe drivers.
Dom has delivered Maria's Message to 83 High Schools (and counting) reaching more than 60,000 young people.
If you want Dom to deliver Maria's Message at your school, please contact Angela Pace at:
Dom's school visits are made possible by the great folks at Erie Insurance.
You must be a school official to book the presentation.
To Get Your Points:
- Complete the activity as described above.
- Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
- Enter the name and email of the submitter
- Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Multiple individual classroom presentations or school assemblies will only be approved as one submission
- Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites