Students provide an activity booth for Safe Teen Driver activities for a week during lunch periods.
Examples may be for Teen Driver Safety Week, during Don't TXt & DRV month, Spirit Week or to honor the loss of a fellow student to a traffic crash, etc.
The SAFE Delaware County Coalition has items available such as a prize wheel or corn hole game that can be borrowed by contacting coalition Coordinator Jackie Bain
Take photo(s) of students engaged in the activity.
Additional points will not be given if submitted under another activity.
SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator, Jackie Bain
To Get Your Points:
1. Click "Submit Your Points" at this website.
2. Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY:
- Tell us about the activity you completed: Describe the activity that was completed including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo.
- Select your high school
- Select the activity completed.
- If you don't know, leave this field blank and we'll do our best to sort it for you!
- If this event may fall in to more than one activity you may select only one.
- If this activity does not fit any activity listed then submit it for “BONUS POINTS”
- Enter your email & name to identify yourself as the submitter.
- What documentation do you have?
- Students must be included in ALL documentation.
- Upload your school's photo(s), video or other documentation of students involved in the activity.
- Please upload photo(s) right-side-up.
- Attachments to add a file Enter a YouTube URL to submit a video
- Verify that all individuals pictured have read and agree to the photo release.
- Verify that you are over the age of 16 - OR - I am under the age of 16 and I have completed the Parental Consent Form
- Rate this activity
- Include the number of students engaged by this activity
3. Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
4. Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites