Students provide an activity booth for Safe Teen Driver activities during lunch periods.
Suggested reasons to provide driver safety activities may be for
- National Teen Driver Safety Week (October),
- Don't TXt & DRV month (April)
- Spirit Week
- to honor the loss of a fellow student to a traffic crash, etc.
The SAFE Delaware County Coalition has items available such as a prize wheel or corn hole game that can be borrowed by contacting coalition Coordinator Jackie Bain
To Get Your Points:
- Complete the activity as described above.
- Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
- Enter the name and email of the submitter
- Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator