Individual students use the DRVN Driving Practice App for Skill Development and Time Tracking while learning to drive.
- Experienced drivers are safer drivers, so help your teen get the required 50 hours of practice time.
- DRVN is an app that is designed to optimize the time you spend with your teen during the supervised driving process.
- DRVN tracks time and gives you a game plan for what to do on each drive.
DRVN helps in 3 ways:
- A structured guide to driving: We know that parents are experienced drivers. But, teaching is a whole different skill than driving, and it requires planning.The app helps you structure driving sessions and gives concise skill instruction so that you can guide your teen driver through new skills.
- A diverse range of skills and environments. Just driving to and from basketball practice isn’t going to cut it. Operating safely on the road means knowing what to expect in all situations. We’ll make sure a teen is getting exposure to a range of environments to best prepare them for the challenges of the road.
- Progress tracking and feedback: You’ve been tracking time, but we should be tracking progress. DRVN can help by prompting you to revisit skills that need more attention. We’ll provide relevant tips and timely feedback based on your teen’s performance so that they operate safely, competently and confidently on the road.
How to complete this activity::
- Learn more about DRVN, visit
- Parents and Teens download the DRVN app:
- Start completing the lessons.
- Complete the lessons as instructed by the mobile application.
- Take screenshots or photos of your progress.
- Record your activity by submitting your progress for points.
To Get Your Points:
- Complete the activity as described above.
- Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
- Enter the name and email of the submitter
- Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Multiple individual classroom presentations or school assemblies will only be approved as one submission
- Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites