Individual students use the DRVN Driving Practice App for Skill Development and Time Tracking while learning to drive.
Experienced drivers are safer drivers, so help your teen get the required 50 hours of practice time.
DRVN is an app that is designed to optimize the time you spend with your teen during the supervised driving process.
DRVN tracks time and gives you a game plan for what to do on each drive.
DRVN helps in 3 ways:
1. A structured guide to driving
We know that parents are experienced drivers. But, teaching is a whole different skill than driving, and it requires planning.
The app helps you structure driving sessions and gives concise skill instruction so that you can guide your teen driver through new skills.
2. A diverse range of skills and environments
Just driving to and from basketball practice isn’t going to cut it.
Operating safely on the road means knowing what to expect in all situations.
We’ll make sure your teen is getting exposure to a range of environments to best prepare them for the challenges of the road.
3. Progress tracking and feedback
You’ve been tracking time, but we should be tracking progress.
DRVN can help by prompting you to revisit skills that need more attention.
We’ll provide relevant tips and timely feedback based on your teen’s performance so that they operate safely, competently and confidently on the road.
To learn more about DRVN, visit
1. Parents and Teens download the DRVN app:
2. Start completing the lessons.
1. Complete the lessons as instructed by the mobile application.
2. Take screenshots or photos of your progress.
To Get Your Points:
1. Click "Submit Your Points" at this website.
2. Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY:
- Tell us about the activity you completed: Describe the activity that was completed including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo.
- Select your high school
- Select the activity completed.
- If you don't know, leave this field blank and we'll do our best to sort it for you!
- If this event may fall in to more than one activity you may select only one.
- If this activity does not fit any activity listed then submit it for “BONUS POINTS”
- Enter your email & name to identify yourself as the submitter.
- What documentation do you have?
- Students must be included in ALL documentation.
- Upload your school's photo(s), video or other documentation of students involved in the activity.
- Please upload photo(s) right-side-up.
- Attachments to add a file Enter a YouTube URL to submit a video
- Verify that all individuals pictured have read and agree to the photo release.
- Verify that you are over the age of 16 - OR - I am under the age of 16 and I have completed the Parental Consent Form
- Rate this activity
- Include the number of students engaged by this activity
3. Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
4. Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites