Provide a student volunteer to represent the students of your high school to participate in a student ambassador committee of the Drug-Free Delaware Coalition.
Participation will require quarterly meetings with student representatives from other high schools and an adult coalition member.
The student will serve as a liaison between sharing substance abuse education efforts with their school's student prevention club and other schools.
In addition the student will share relevant student concerns and information to the coalition from their high school.
Kristyn Dahler / Kristyn.Dahler@rprdm.org
Each student who volunteers to be a student ambasssador may submit a photo for 100 points
To Get Your Points:
1. Click "Submit Your Points" at this website.
2. Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY:
- Tell us about the activity you completed: Describe the activity that was completed including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo.
- Select your high school
- Select the activity completed.
- If you don't know, leave this field blank and we'll do our best to sort it for you!
- If this event may fall in to more than one activity you may select only one.
- If this activity does not fit any activity listed then submit it for “BONUS POINTS”
- Enter your email & name to identify yourself as the submitter.
- What documentation do you have?
- Students must be included in ALL documentation.
- Upload your school's photo(s), video or other documentation of students involved in the activity.
- Please upload photo(s) right-side-up.
- Attachments to add a file Enter a YouTube URL to submit a video
- Verify that all individuals pictured have read and agree to the photo release.
- Verify that you are over the age of 16 - OR - I am under the age of 16 and I have completed the Parental Consent Form
- Rate this activity
- Include the number of students engaged by this activity
3. Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
4. Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites