Individual students participate in the Better Ohio Teen Drivers Car Control Drills Program which includes:
*One-day program starting at 9:00 a.m. and ending by 4:00 p.m.
*Two-hour classroom session with presentations on the physics of driving and development of anticipation & avoidance skills.
*Demonstrations on seat & hand position, proper mirror adjustment & use and seat belt use
*Four behind-the-wheel driving drills on a safe and controlled closed course *Students participate in the Car Control Drills Program using the car they drive on a daily basis.
*While students do not need to be fully licensed, they must possess a current learner's permit. *Certificate of completion for insurance discount purposes
*Parents can enroll in the CCD Program and participate with their teen for an additional fee.
Discount with the promo code RTC0219.
That’ll get the families 20% off a teen enrollment in the program.
*Parents can enroll in the CCD Program and participate with their teen for an additional fee - call (614) 273-3649 for more information.
Online Registration: https://www.betterohioteendrivers.org/course-sign-up.php
Better Ohio Teen Drivers, Inc. P.O. Box 21094 Columbus, Ohio 43221
To Get Your Points:
1. Complete any of the activity as described above.
2. Take photo of student participating -preferably student holding Certtificate of Completing the course.
3. Click "Submit Points." Student should be encouraged to make the submission.
4. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county and school.
5. Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).