Host the Delaware County Prosecutor, Melissa Schiffel, to speak on any number of topics related to crimes involving and effecting 17 to 18 year olds students.
Examples of topics include impaired driving, underage drinking, prom safety, sexual assault, bullying, the law in general and a law career. Other topics maybe requested as needed. Classroom, parent, staff presentations are available. Any size group is appropriate.
To get your points:
1. Complete one (or more) of the activities listed above.
2. Take photos/video of your chosen activity.
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county and school.
5. Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
**Notes - Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!