Distribute materials that promote the Graduated Driver Licensing program to students.
Request free materials from AAA Ohio Auto Club or SAFE Delaware County Coaliton.
The free materials include brochuers, rack and wallet cards that advocate for teen traffic safety and promote the Graduated Driver Licensing program. The material shows the laws pertaining to young driving, the monetary consequences of drinking and driving, and the personal implications that stem from distracted driving.
Contact Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coordinator at email@example.com or 740-203-2083.
2. Make arrangements for Kellie or Jackie to deliver the materials.
3. Decide on best options for making distribution to your students; a AAA representative may be available to assist.
To Get Your Points:
1. Distribute the GDL material with your school's parking permit and/or application.
2. Take a photo of the materials being distributed that demonstrates the students' receipt of the information.
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter, and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
5. Upload your school's photo and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
*Schools that have already submitted points in previous years for this activity must take new photos with the banner and submit these pictures to earn points again this year.