Receive a "STAY ALIVE! don't TXT & drive" banner to hang up and promote safe driving behaviors in your school!
The "STAY ALIVE! don't TXT & drive" banner is funded by the Ohio Traffic Safety Office and the National Highway Safety Administration.
To obtain banners contact:
Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator Email: email@example.com Office: 740-203-2083
OR Email: TRAFFICSAFETY@DPS.STATE.OH.US How to complete this activity:
To Get Your Points:
1. Complete the activity as described above.
2. Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
3. Click "Submit Points."
4. Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
5. Enter the name and email of the submitter
6. Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
7. Multiple individual classroom presentations or school assemblies will only be approved as one submission
8. Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
9. Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator Email: jbain@DelawareHealth.org Office: 740-203-2083