Post Click It Or Ticket yard signs on your school campus where drivers and passengers will see it and be reminded to buckel up for safety.
SEAT BELTS SAVE LIVES
Think you can take a ride without your seat belt? Think again: In nearly every state and the District of Columbia, seat belt use is required by law—and for good reason. In 2017 alone, seat belts saved an estimated 14,955 lives. If all passenger vehicle occupants 5 and older had worn their seat belts that same year, it’s estimated an additional 2,549 lives could have been saved.
Whether you’re on a back country road or the interstate, in a minivan or an SUV, whether you’re traveling cross country or just across the street, buckle your seat belt every trip, every time. And ensure that each and every passenger – child and adult – is properly restrained, too. Doing so could save a life
To Get Your Points:
- Complete any of the activity as described above.
- Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Enter the name of the submitter
- select the activity completed, the county and school.
- Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Include the number of students who were engaged by this activity.