Buckle Up Banner
Receive a "Click It Or Ticket, Buckle Up" banner to hang up and promote safe driving behaviors in your school!
This "Click It Or Ticket, Buckle Up" banner is sponsored by the Ohio Traffic Safety Office and the National Highway Safety Administration.
To Complete the activity:
1. Post a "Click It Or Ticket, Buckle Up" banner in a high school common area (Ex: Cafeteria, lobby, and athletic venue).
2. Take a photo of students with the banner that demonstrates its role in creating awareness
(Ex: Students posing next to/under the banner).
To Get Your Points:
1. Complete the activity as described above.
2. Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
3. Click "Submit Points."
4. Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
5. Enter the name and email of the submitter
6. Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
7. Multiple individual classroom presentations or school assemblies will only be approved as one submission
8. Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
9. Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator Email: jbain@DelawareHealth.org Office: 740-203-2083