REQUIRED ACTIVITY: Every school year the leaderboard starts over.
Activate your school for the new school year by simply uploading your school logo or even a photo of your students.
Contact: Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator
1. Click "Submit Points" on this website.
2. Upload your school's photo.
3. Please make sure photo(s) are right-side-up before uploading.
4. Tell us about your school's committment to the safety and well-being of your students (use the activity description box).
5. Include the number of students were involved in the activity.
6. All submissions must be approved by the SAFE Delaware County Coalition and points may not appear immediately after submission.
7. Use "Reduce Teen Crashes" social media tabs below to view and share posts with your photos.
**Note - Schools that have already submitted points in previous years for this activity must take new photos with the material and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.