Alcohol, Tobacco & Other Drug (ATOD) Use Prevention Activity
Host or conduct an activity which engages students in an activity/presentation that promotes the prevention of the use of alcohol, tobacco (vaping) or other drugs.
To Get Your Points:
- Take a photo of students engaged in an ATOD activity that demonstrates its role in creating awareness about substance abuse
- Click "Submit Your Points" on this website.
- Enter the name of the submitter, and select the activity completed, the county, and school.
- Include the number of students who were involved in this activity.
- Upload your school's photo and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo.
**Notes - Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!