REQUIRED BRONZE ACTIVITY:
At the beginning of every school year the leaderboard starts over and you must activate your school for August to May 15.
To complete this activity:
- Activate your school for the new school year by simply uploading your school logo or a photo of your students.
- Start earning points for completing prevention activities at your school.
To Get Your Points:
- Complete the activity as described above.
- Take photos/video of students participating in the activity.
- Click "Submit Points."
- Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY
- Enter the name and email of the submitter
- Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
- Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites
Jackie Bain, SAFE Delaware County Coalition coordinator