Host a 1N3 presentation at your school.
"One in three of us are impacted by drunk driving". In memory of Kevin, his mother, and brother, Tiki Finlayson and Derek Yates, started 1N3 within days of the crash because “One in three of us are impacted by drunk driving.”
They are 1N3, and as a family wanted to do more than change laws pertaining to driving under the influence.
They wanted to change the lives of the people that were impacted by it, and educate the public about this 100% preventable crime, so other families would not have to endure this same pain.
To learn more about 1N3 visit website: www.iam1n3.org 1N3
Book a 1N3 presentation by fill out the form below or by calling (423) 710-8754.
Capture photos and/or video of your 1N3 Presentation.
To Get Your Points:
1. Click "Submit Your Points" at this website.
2. Fill out the online submission COMPLETELY:
- Tell us about the activity you completed: Describe the activity that was completed including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo.
- Select your high school
- Select the activity completed.
- If you don't know, leave this field blank and we'll do our best to sort it for you!
- If this event may fall in to more than one activity you may select only one.
- If this activity does not fit any activity listed then submit it for “BONUS POINTS”
- Enter your email & name to identify yourself as the submitter.
- What documentation do you have?
- Students must be included in ALL documentation.
- Upload your school's photo(s), video or other documentation of students involved in the activity.
- Please upload photo(s) right-side-up.
- Attachments to add a file Enter a YouTube URL to submit a video
- Verify that all individuals pictured have read and agree to the photo release.
- Verify that you are over the age of 16 - OR - I am under the age of 16 and I have completed the Parental Consent Form
- Rate this activity
- Include the number of students engaged by this activity
3. Schools must take new photos with and submit these pictures to earn points again for the current year.
4. Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!
Share photos and video to school social media sites